VTCT LEVEL 3
Learners looking to progress onto this course ideally although not essential require a Level 2 Barbering qualification and industry experience.
All applicants will complete a numeracy and Literacy test.
No funding currently available for this course, private payment only.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Barbering
DAY TIME COURSE
20 Weeks, 1 day per week 10.00am – 5.00pm
(Saturday or Sunday available on demand)
20 weeks, 2 evenings per week 5:00pm – 9.00pm
During the course, you will cover the following:
• Monitor and maintain health and safety
• Promote and sell products and services
• Consultation support for colleagues
• Cut men’s hair to create a variety of looks
• Cut facial hair to create a variety of looks
• Marketing in the hair sector
• Creative hair design skills
• Manage a style collection
• Shaving services
You will be assessed through practical assessments, observations, portfolio evidence, written tasks, and online exams.
The courses are delivered by skilled and experienced industry professionals from within the Barbersno1 Academy Team.
Due to the large network of BarbersNo1 Commercial stores your NVQ Level 3 course will also include an optional work experience placement day each week for the duration of the course based within a store of your choice to enable you to put your training and learning into practice in a controlled and supervised environment.