VTCT LEVEL 2
Learners looking to secure a place on this course require a successful interview and an interest in the subject.
Funding is available for eligible students aged 19+
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
FULL TIME COURSE
9 Weeks in Academy – Monday – Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm
During the course, you will learn the following:
• Reduce risks to health and safety
• Cut hair using basic techniques
• Cut facial hair using basic techniques and finish men’s hair
• Shampoo condition and treat the hair and scalp
• Advise and consult with clients
• Create patterns in the hair
You will be assessed through practical assessments, observations, portfolio evidence, written tasks, and online exams
The courses are delivered by skilled and experienced industry professionals from within the Barbersno1 Academy Team.
Due to the large network of BarbersNo1 Commercial stores your NVQ Level 2 course will also include an optional extended work experience placement within a store of your choice to enable you to put your training and learning into practice in a controlled and supervised environment, fine tune your barbering skills and get you ready for employment or self employment.