VTCT LEVEL 3
Learners looking to progress onto this course ideally although not essential require a Level 2 Barbering qualification and industry experience.
All applicants will complete a numeracy and Literacy test.
If you are 19+, you can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the course fees.
Advanced Learner Loans aren’t dependent on income or employment status and there is no credit check required.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Barbering
The course will run over 24 weeks 1 day per week.
Or evenings 2 nights per week 16:00-21:00
During the course, you will cover the following:
• Monitor and maintain health and safety
• Promote and sell products and services
• Consultation support for colleagues
• Cut men’s hair to create a variety of looks
• Cut facial hair to create a variety of looks
• Marketing in the hair sector
• Creative hair design skills
• Manage a style collection
• Shaving services
You will be assessed through practical assessments, observations, portfolio evidence, written tasks, and online exams.