VTCT LEVEL 2
Learners looking to secure a place on this course require a successful interview and an interest in the subject.
Funding is available for eligible students aged 19+
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
9 Weeks – Monday – Friday
28 Weeks – Monday & Tuesday 16:00-21.00 hours
During the course, you will learn the following:
• Reduce risks to health and safety
• Cut hair using basic techniques
• Cut facial hair using basic techniques and finish men’s hair
• Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
• Advise and consult with clients
• Create patterns in the hair
You will be assessed through practical assessments, observations, portfolio evidence, written tasks, and online exams.
The course will be delivered by members of the skilled and experienced BarbersNo1 Academy Team.